Colour is an important feature for detecting and differentiating between objects during the production process. Whether coloured marks in quality assurance, coloured printing or labels, LEDs or display elements, the occupancy of cable harnesses, or the browning level of baked goods – industry is much more colourful than is generally assumed.
The VISOR® Color detects even the smallest of colour nuances more reliably than the human eye. This allows, for example, the detection of colour deviations or the sorting of parts by colour.
The VISOR® Color combines colour and object detection in a single device and can therefore simultaneously inspect occupancy of the blister for completeness and for occupancy with the correct colour.
A unique performance feature of vision colour sensors is the detection of active (self-illuminating) colours. For example, displays in the automotive industry or electronic components can be inspected for correct placement with the VISOR® Color.
Highlights of the VISOR® Color Sensor
• Improved object detection through additional colour information
• Powerful colour detection, even with the smallest of colour nuances or self-illuminating components
• Powerful par t finding and tracking
• Highly accurate evaluation via 1.3 megapixel colour chip
• Up to 6 digital switching outputs (another 32 with IO box)
• User-friendly configuration and viewer software with graded user rights and online help