Radio-based RFID technologies in the HF (high frequency) and UHF (ultrahigh frequency) ranges supplement SICK’s industrial automation portfolio. In applications where process-relevant data is modified remotely, RFID makes it possible to store data on writable and rewritable media. And, in contrast to optical solutions, RFID provides reliable identification of all objects - despite dirt and everyday wear.
At a glance
- 13.56 MHz RFID write/read unit for ranges up to 150 mm
- Transponder communication according to ISO/IEC 15693 standard
- Compact, industrial design with integrated antenna
- Embedded protocols allow interfacing with standard industrial fieldbus technologies
- Powerful processor executes internally configurable logic
- Flexible trigger control
- Supports parameter cloning via Micro SD card
- Built-in diagnostics functionality
- Reliable identification ensures maximum throughput
- Adapts to changing needs, ensures investment over the long term
- Simple integration saves installation time
- A wide range of functionality ensures flexible solutions
- Uses same connectivity and configuration software as SICK's bar code scanners and image-based code readers - compatible through standardized ID pro platform
- In this type of sensors RFH, RFU series are available.
- Three different types of visions are available (short, mid, long).
- Frequency band are HF (13.56mhz), UHF (860.....960MHZ).
- Protection class can be up to IP69K.