Hand-held scanners from SICK provide fast, flexible code reading capabilities for a wide range of applications. Unlike manual solutions, hand-held scanners make it possible to automatically detect data at high speeds - with nearly no errors. They are ergonomically designed, speed up processes and help eliminate sources of error.
At a glance
- Reading at contact and distances up to 25 cm
- Identification of all popular 1D codes, with PDF version, also stacked codes
- Scan rate up to 300 scans/second
- Withstands 25 drops from 1.5 m height
- Extremely lightweight, only 106 g
- Connection as PS/2 and USB keyboard wedge, serial USB or via RS-232 TTL
- IP 41 enclosure rating
- Designed for contact and close-range detection, providing flexible operation
- Increased productivity thanks to short scan time
- Low-cost solution for identifying various code sizes
- High degree of user comfort thanks to ergonomic housing, light weight and optional presentation mode
- The most popular industrial interfaces allow flexible connectivity to PS/2, USB and RS-232 TTL, for example
- Reliable identification reduces the need to manually input data
Max. Reading distance:
- We have range more than half meter
Min. code resolution:
- We have range more than 0.2mm.
- Code types 1D, 2D, DPM, Stacked are available.
- Protection class can be up to IP69K.