Image-based code readers provide flexibility, high performance, convenience and simplicity. Even at fast conveyor speeds, SICK image code readers can reliably detect and evaluate 1D, 2D, DPM (direct part marking), and partially damaged codes. These readers identify markings on nearly any surface, including metal, glass, plastic or paper plus, different models, interfaces, and networking capabilities provide application flexibility.
At a glance
- Outstanding reading performance at short reading distances
- Short capture time thanks to high scanning frequency
- Integrated result output to control operations by the use of Good Read or No Read signal
- Easy configuration supported by a Windows based Set-up software
- Easy integration even in systems with limited space thanks to its compact design
- The short reading distance enables a high density of components to be installed in small systems
- In this type of sensors CLP, CLV series are available.
- Max. Reading distance:
- We have range more than 2 meter.
- Min. code resolution:
- We have range more than 0.35mm.
- Protection class can be up to IP69K.