Sick extractive gas analysers are suitable for a broad range of applications. They can be extended by numerous external system components to form a complete analysis system. This enables the analysers to be adapted specifically to your measuring task. The task-specific adaptation of the systems is the main advantage of the extractive measurement.
Type of Gas Analyser
Gas transmitters: This gas transmitters are simple, fast and low in maintenance. Its barely requires any additional technical aids to perform the measurement task.
In-situ gas analyser: This will be the perfect solution if you are looking for real time gas analysis directly within the process. These gas analyser has two versions the cross-duct version & the measuring probe version. BIBUS INDIA sales engineers will explain it to you if you are looking for these real time gas analysis.
Extractive gas analyser: If you are looking for a solution that does gas sampling then this system will be perfect for you. Like the name suggest this measurement technology extracts a partial gas flow from the gas duct and then feed into an analyser module under constant conditions.
At a glance
- Integrated dilution of sample gas
- No moving parts
- All gas paths are heated
- Optimum detector geometry
- Low maintenance effort due to wear-resistant design
- No condensation inside the analyser due to heating and dilution of sample gas
- EC type approval as gas warning device according to 94/9/EC
- Direct mounting at the gas duct possible
Fields of application
- LEL monitoring in production and processing of solvent-based products
- Work place monitoring and VOC measurement in ambient air
- Leak detection of solvent-filled containers
- The exact device specifications and performance data of the product may deviate from the information provided here, and depend on the application in which the product is being used and the relevant customer specifications.
- Protection class can be up to IP69K.