SICK dust measuring device are durable and low-maintenance systems for detecting and monitoring dust concentration. Easy installation and commissioning and comfortable handling. These dust measuring systems can be seamlessly integrated into existing measurement applications at your plant.
Type of Dust Measuring Devices
Scattered light dust measuring devices:
If you are very looking for a solution to detect low concentrations of dust this system will be good for you. Either you can use forward scattering or backward scattering measurement principles both will return stable and reproducible measurement results, regardless of the gas velocity, humidity, or dust particle charges.
Transmittance dust measuring devices:
In this system devices transmit light through the entire duct and the light attenuation indicates the concentration of dust inside the duct. This is an ideal solution for those who are having medium to high dust concentrations and large duct diameters.
Gravimetric dust measuring devices:
This dust measurement system extract a partial gas flow from the duct. The amount of dust is ascertained by weighing the filter. The differential pressure is measured to determine the extracted volume. These two values are then used to calculate the concentration of dust in the duct with a high level of accuracy. Contact BIBUS INDIA sales engineers they will explain the product in detail and help you decide which solution is best suited for your need.
At a glance
- Combination of transmittance and scattered light measurement
- For very low to high dust concentrations
- Automatic check of zero and reference point
- Contamination monitoring and compensation on both sides
- Automatic self-alignment
- For medium to large duct diameters
- Suitable for highly fluctuating dust concentrations
- Reliable application due to redundant measurement
- Low maintenance due to self-monitoring function
- Prepared for the future to monitor decreasing limit values
- Type-approved according to EN 15267
- Fields of application
- Emission monitoring of power stations and waste incineration plants
- Monitoring of filter plants
- Measurement of dust concentrations in exhaust gas and exhaust air ducts up- and downstream of a filter
- The exact device specifications and performance data of the product may deviate from the information provided here, and depend on the application in which the product is being used and the relevant customer specifications.
- Protection class can be up to IP69K.