Environmental friendly direct drive with absolute encoder. The high-precision direct drive allows free indexing as well as continuous rotation without the use of gearboxes or other mechanisms. This motor is suitable for a variety of applications from the fields of pick and place, handling, and assembly automation.
- This high-precision absolute DD actuator enables freely designed 360° indexing, and enables complex intermittent and continuous rotation.
- Energy-saving, space-saving, oil less, reusable these all assist in constructing an eco-friendly production system.
- Different networks are easily connectable with the one-touch connection serial transmission slave.
- The direct drive actuator has a built-in absolute resolver that detects the current position when power is turned on, eliminating bothersome origin searches. After an emergency stop, operations are restarted from the current position.
- Indexing time is set directly in 0.01- second units.
- The torque does not drop even in high speed areas. (Excluding some models)
- High-precision indexing is possible with high 540672-pulse–per-rotation resolution. (Indexing repeatability: ±5")
- This DD motor has outstanding torque properties that maintain the torque even in high-speed ranges and uses a PM motor suitable for indexing.