QCTF - QCBF series of double-acting guided hydraulic cylinders from Camozzi has three different end cushioning variants fixed mechanical cushion (standard), another variant with two shock absorbers located on the body, and with one shock absorber located centrally on the rear flange. The last two versions are suitable for handling higher mass forces and/or when it is necessary to adjust the stroke. Because of the compact nature, these are used in applications where space is limited. QCTF type has bronze bushings and QCBF has a ball bearing guide. The QCTF guided cylinders are selected when the side loads applied to the slide unit are high. QCBF guided cylinders are suitable for fast cycles (less sideload) and higher precision.
- Operation : double-acting, magnetic piston
- Materials : body = anodized AL, piston rod stainless steel, seals = PU
- Mounting : threaded and non-threaded holes in the body
- Speed : 50 ÷ 500 mm/s
- Operating pressure : 1 ÷ 10 bar
- Stroke : Min.: 20 mm (0.787 in) Max.: 200 mm (7.874 in)