These guided cylinders are designed to provide high force and precise movement in a compact solution. Cylinders are equipped with fixed cushioning to prevent direct impact with the end covers. QC series has two variants QCT and QCB. QCT has sintered bronze bushings. These are mainly used when side loads applied to the cylinder are high and QCB has a ball-bearing guide version that is suitable for high precision and fast cycling applications. The compact design of the guided cylinders allows mounting in very limited space either the top, bottom or side faces.
- Type : compact guided QCT = sintered bronze bushes QCB = linear ball bearings
- Operation : double-acting
- Materials : body = anodized AL, piston rod stainless steel, seals = PU
- Mounting : threaded and non-threaded holes in the body
- Speed : 50 ÷ 500 mm/s
- Operating pressure : 1 ÷ 10 bar
- Stroke : Min.: 20 mm (0.787 in) Max.: 200 mm (7.874 in)